Wednesday, April 23, 2008

hope and my nu life
it was just wed now n i was never more out of energy.... 2 nights-of 2-3 hrs of sleep later i felt like walkin through mist and seeing he sky below me. even though dad looks a lot younger and moms overjoyed and bro's still indifferent to enething ... i feel older than ever b4..
how my life is gonna change once i move out of this place.... so empty , so light , so ... so .... umm... new. GG is gonna turn an abrupt one in my life of only 21 now... so whats nu im asked and all i can reply is ' hmmm , nothing man.' and that wudhav been so true, if it wasnt to include worring about 3rd yr, exams, results. shifting, mom , and stress, nervousness insomia, clinical depression... et.all
why does this mean im goin crazy... arent we all goin through hell with a smile ... jus bcuz i c my doc more for no severe disease , i have been ever so many times classified as ' pagal ' .
pagal or not.. jus me being me inspite of so many changes is wht suprises me and keeps me going all the time.
so , i dont believe in spirituality , i wont agree in putting my faith in anything other than my mind, so what if im just not the simple fellow u go along with to the house of worship.... me is no differente' ... wow it feels like an hour, i doesnt take even a min to read.... guess it may never pay off..... heh heh... heh...!!!

No comments: